- Orientation meeting Thu 3.5.2018 9-12 LS3
- Lecture week 23.-29.5.2018 (Wednesday-Friday AND Monday-Tuesday)
2 ECTS compensation includes the following tasks:
1) Short written deliberation (approximately 2 pages) concerning your thinking about globalization, internationalization and social work. This assignment helps you to orientate to the Summer School and its themes on personal level. Send your deliberation to Optima-folder LATEST 26th of April!
2) The orientation meeting before Summer School 3.5.2018 9-12. The meeting will orientate you to the Summer School week, and you will get more information about the requirements for the participation. Your presence in this orientation meeting is important, as it helps you to start preparing the student panel or other ways to complete the course.
3) Intensive participating in the lectures and workshops of Summer School on 23rd – 29th of May
4) Preparing and presenting the Finnish student panel (or your own nationality's) during the Summer School.