Human Rights and Security in the Arctic:
- Durfee & Johnstone (2019). Arctic governance in a changing world. Rowman & Littlefield.
Food resilience and Sovereignty in the Arctic (suggested)
- Hossain, K., Raheem, D. and Cormier, S. 2018. Food se-curity Governance in the Arctic-Barents region. Book pub-lished by Springer Nature.
- Cormier, S and Raheem, D. 2018. Food security in the Barents region. Book chapter published by Routledge.https://www.routledge.com/Society-Environment-and-Human-Security-in-the-Arctic-Barents-Region/Hossain-Cambou/p/book/9780815399841 (e-book).
- The 2016 State of Food and Agriculture: Climate change, agriculture and food security
- Hossain, K., Hermann, T. and Raheem, D. 2018. Food (in)Security across the Circumpolar Arctic. Book Chapter 38 in Handbook on Arctic Security. Routledge.
- Raheem, D. 2018. Food and nutrition as a measure of re-silience in the Barents region. Urban Science. 2018, 2, 72. https://doi.org/10.3390/urbansci2030072. Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI), Switzerland (open ac-cess).
- Nilsson L.M., Evengård B. 2015. Food Security or Food Sovereignty: What Is the Main Issue in the Arctic? In: Evengård B., Nymand Larsen J., Paasche Ø. (eds) The New Arctic. Springer, Cham.
Digitalization and Cybersecurity in the Arctic
- Hudson (2015). Connecting the Alaskans: Telecommuni-cations in Alaska from Telegraph to Broadband.
- Salminen & Hossain (2018) “Digitalisation and human security dimensions in cybersecurity: an appraisal for the European High North” Polar Record 54(2), 108–118.
- Salminen, Zojer & Hossain (2020). Digitalisation and Human Security: A Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Cyber-security in the European High North.
Introduction to Cultural Heritage Law and Heritage rights and Russian Arctic communities
- Blake, J. (2015). Cultural Heritage and Human Rights in: J.Blake “International Cultural Heritage Law”. Oxford Uni-versity Press.
- Waterton, E. and L. Smith (2009). There is no such thing as heritage. In Waterton, E. and L. Smith (eds) “Taking Archaeology out of heritage”. Cambridge Scholars Press.